Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and digital cameras capturing that perfect underwater memory has never been more exciting - or easy.
Underwater digital photography has specific techniques and challenges. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
If you don’t have a camera for the course, you can rent one from us for an additional $50. If you decide to buy a camera from us, that $50 will then be applied towards your purchase. Instructor Mary Christensen can assist you with specific questions and help you find the right equipment.
Photo Credit: Rigo Neira
Do your academics online! Click the banner below, choose Ocean Legends, and get started.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 10 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment
- Knowledge review session
- 2 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Underwater digital camera and housing (Rentals are available for $50 per day)
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 1 full day
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!