The Project Aware Foundation is the scuba diving industry’s leading nonprofit environmental organization dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education and advocacy. This Project Aware Specialist course will teach you about some of the most important issues the marine environment faces today and you'll learn everyday actions you can take to help conserve our oceans.
With completion of this course, you have the opportunity to become a partner in the foundation's efforts to preserve the underwater world. See our conservation page for ways you can combine this specialty with other courses such as National Geographic Diver or Underwater Naturalist to build your conservation diving portfolio.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- Knowledge review session
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- 1 half day
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!