Buoyancy is an essential component to successful diving. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. Watching them underwater is watching mastery. They blend into their surroundings and effortlessly move through all aspects of their dives. These divers embody the ecodiver, whose 'finprint' on reefs and marine life is minimal and respectful.
Perfecting your buoyancy is a lifelong practice. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and takes you to the next level. Your level of confidence and ability in the water will move forward in leaps and bounds.
Photo Credit: Rigo Neira
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 10 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment
- Knowledge review session
- 2 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 1 full day
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!