With the wide variety of digital cameras that have video features, capturing your dives on film has never been so easy. From beginning videography to professional documentary films, underwater footage has inspired millions and continues to educate and inspire. Besides that, it's a great way to share your dives with your family and friends in person or on YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo.
You'll learn how to create fantastic dive videos that everyone will love. Selecting, maintaining and caring for your underwater video equipment, videography fundamentals, and post-dive editing techniques are all a part of this exciting specialty. You will have completed the entire basic video production process by the end of class.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 10 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment EXCEPT underwater video camer and housing
- Knowledge review session
- 3 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Underwater video camera and housing (Available for purchase from Ocean Legends)
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 2 full days
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!