Semi-closed rebreathers enable you to silently dive and come closer to marine life than on open circuit. The PADI Semiclosed Rebreather Specialty course teaches the unique considerations, techniques and procedures for diving a semiclosed rebreather. The course will also focus on special features, accessories, maintenance and proper use of the Draeger Semi-closed Rebreather.
You will make at least one confined water dive and three open water dives to learn this complex system. Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, PADI Enriched Air Diver, and at least 15 years old.
Interested in 'silent diving'? Check out our fully closed-circuit rebreather training options.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment
- Knowledge review session
- 1 confined water and 3 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 3 full days
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!