Our PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface, often using a lift bag. No matter what the object - or how awkward - this course will give you the skills you need to find and recover that object. You'll also learn how to handle these situations with limited visibility conditions.
Not only is it fun, but it’s useful – you’ll lose something at some point, and with this course, you’ll have the skills to get it back!
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Advanced Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 12 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment
- Knowledge review session
- 4 open water dives
- Lift bag use
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 2 full days
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!