Why not save time before your next dive or class? Just print and fill out these PADI release forms, and bring them into the shop. We're not listing everything here, so if you need one - just ask.
Available for Download
• PADI Liability Release Form - For general diving charter participation
• PADI Medical Statement - For general diving participation
• PADI Standard Safe Diving Practices - For general diving participation
• PADI Youth Responsibility and Risks Acknowledgement - For youth divers ages 10-11 and their parents/guardian
• PADI Bubblemaker Release Form - For youth divers ages 8-9 and their parents/guardians
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!
As a 5 Star SDI/TDI Instructor Training Center and IANTD Platinum Technical and Rebreather Training Facility we offer it all.
Dive Hawaii's incredible wrecks in style with Ocean Legends. Every site, secret...
Dive deeper and longer with Nitrox!