National Geographic has been a leader in exploration and advocacy for over a century. As a PADI National Geographic Diver, you'll have the opportunity to participate in an exploration project and learn how to observe and explore the oceans like an underwater scientist. Bouyancy, underwater navigation and a variety of potential project ideas are all an important part of this class that will serve you well no matter where you dive.
Why not combine this specialty with other conservation specialties? Try AWARE Fish ID, Coral Reef Conservation Diver, Project AWARE Specialist, and Underwater Naturalist. Add in Digital Underwater Photography or Videography and you are on your way to a new career – just ask our founder, Darren Fox, about his expeditions with National Geographic!
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 10 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment
- Knowledge review session
- 2 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 1 full day
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!