Diving is all about gear - it's what makes it all possible. And with gear, comes malfunctions and mishaps. What better way to ensure your diving success - and help other divers - than to become a PADI Equipment Specialist?
Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, we can teach you how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you will be ready to perform basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments of every day gear use. You'll also learn interesting background information that will help you with every gear purchase and investment.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 10 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- Knowledge review and practical application session
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 1 half day
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!