Explore the deep! With our PADI Deep Diver course, you’ll learn techniques for diving in the deeper range of 60-130 ft/18-40m.
As part of this course, you'll make four deep dives. Oahu has some wonderful wreck diving, which requires divers to be adept at deeper diving. We suggest you consider taking the PADI Wreck Diver Course at the same time and see everything Oahu has to offer – from the Sea Tiger to the Mahi.
PADI Deep Diver is one of two required Adventure Dives for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Adventure Diver or higher certification
- Ages 15 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment
- Knowledge review session
- 4 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 2 full days
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!