Becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider is an important commitment and skill. Although divers do their utmost to be safe, emergencies arise and this specialty prepares to be of service. You’ll learn how to recognize illnesses which are treated by emergency oxygen, be able to set up equipment, and administer emergency oxygen.
Your buddy can rest easy knowing you'll be prepared in an emergency.
*photo credit: PADI course website
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All training equipment
- Knowledge review and practial application session
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- 1 half day
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!